Welcome to Ready 2 Roll Driving School
Please take the time to read all the policies, and NH state Rules Driver Education.
- All students registered must have reached the age of 15years 9 month old on or before the first day of class.
- NH Driver Education rules state that every student must meet the attendance requirements set by the state 30 hours of classroom instruction, 10 hours of behind the wheel instruction, and 6 hours of observation. If a Student has to miss a class it has to be made up with an out of the class assignment, no more than 4 hours of class can be missed. If the student misses more than 4 hours of class the student will be dismissed from the course without a refund
- Every student must come to class prepared, and on time. If the student is more than 10 minutes late, that student will be considered absent.
- Students may practice driving at 15 1/2 years old, with an adult over the age of 25 that holds a valid license, and sits in the front passenger side seat. The student can only drive in NH.
- Students under the age of 18, must complete an additional 40 hours of supervised driving, which 10 of those hours must be done at night. We will provide you the log sheet.
- Ready 2 Roll Driving School will provide the student with a HOW TO DRIVE textbook to use throughout the course, we will also provide the student with a NH Driver Manual, and all the required paperwork for the student to apply for their license. If the textbook is lost, or damaged, there will be a $25.00 replacement fee.
- Any student showing any type of impairment will be dismissed from the class, with no refund giving.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated in our classroom, 1st is a warning, 2nd Parent/Instructor conversation, 3rd dismissal from the course without a refund.
- NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE SCHOOL
- GDL AKA Youth Operator Laws states that a newly licensed driver under 18 years old shall not operate a motor vehicle between the hours of 1:00am and 4:00am. They also must not have more than one passenger in the vehicle that's not related to them within the first 6 months after the licensed is issued.
- Each student will be required to signup for drive times, if the student misses the drive time without 24 hour notice, there will be a $50.00 rescheduling fee.
- Students must pass an eye exam, which will be given on the first night of class, before they can start to drive.
- All drive times will start and end at the driving school
- A $175.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot in the class, this is based on a first come first served basis, the balance must be paid by the first class.
- Course Completion - The student will be giving their green certificate of completion when everything is completed, Drive times, Observation times, Class times, homework assignments, textbook is returned, and payments are completed.
- 16. Parent Night -This is highly recommended, it will last about an hour, this is where the parents/guardians have the chance to ask any questions.
- 17. PLEASE MAKE SURE AND HAVE THE ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE AVAILABLE, I WILL NEED THIS ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST CLASS. I WILL MAKE A COPY AND RETURN THE ORIGINAL